Many of the best beard oils contain argan oil for good reasons. The oil’s potent antioxidants, vitamins, and nutrients can help stimulate your beard hair to grow stronger. So, by applying argan oil to your beard, it supports you not only in growing a healthier beard, but also helps your gruff to thicken. And this is only one example of the multiple benefits it offers.
You might wonder, where this potent oil is coming from originally? Well, it is extracted from the argan trees of Morocco. The kernels of the tree contain the source of the oil. It is a completely natural skincare oil and can support the health of your hair, skin, and body. Argan oil contains lots of vitamins and other health properties, such as Vitamin A, Vitamin E, linoleic acid, omega-6 fatty acids, and antioxidants. The combination of these properties can do many great things for the human skin.
Let’s take a look at the 6 main benefits of using argan oil for beard hair and examine what it can do for you more closely.
1. Moisturizes Your Skin
Argan oil hydrates and moisturizes both, hair and skin. This is a crucial combination because beards tend to dry out the skin it covers. When this happens, it affects the hair follicles and impedes the growth of the beard. Argan oil works to correct this by not only hydrating the skin beneath your beard but also stimulating hair growth at the same time.
Many over-the-counter skin moisturizing products contain synthetic ingredients and chemicals which can clog the pores of your skin and cause inflammation. Argan oil does the opposite by sending antioxidants and hydration deep into the layers of your skin, making it a go-to grooming product for many bearded men. And, it is a non-greasy beard care solution altogether.
2. Has Anti-Inflammatory Properties
A lot of beard oil products contain synthetic ingredients that can cause skin inflammation on the face. Pure argan oil is a 100% natural product with lots of anti-inflammatory properties. So, for example, if you were to apply it to your beard and face, it will support reduce inflammation rather than cause it. You can thank the omega-6 and omega-9 fatty acids of the oil for giving it the ability to combat inflammation.
If you suffer from acne or get razor bumps easily, it can be of support in reducing inflammation if you start to apply it regularly.
3. Less Split Beard Ends
Split ends aren’t just a factor of your partner’s long hair. With beard hair length, come often split hair ends. However, they can also manifest themselves in shorter beards.
Argan’s powerful combination of vitamins and antioxidants will support repairing your facial hair. With regular usage, the unique oil properties can assist in preventing new formations of split ends. This leads to a healthier-looking beard that’s well taken care of.
4. Boosts Your Manly Look
Some people consider argan oil to be an anti-aging solution. Its vitamins and nutrients can help smooth out wrinkled skin and eliminate spots and other age marks from it. Even though your beard covers most of your face, you might want to cut it someday. Besides, you still have the skin around your beard to consider as well.
As for the beard itself, the antioxidants of the argan oil will make it appear vibrant and shiny under the light. People will look at your face and think you’re 10 or 20 years younger. The strength and elasticity of the skin will be restored. Just make sure you apply the argan oil all over your face and neck too.
Like This Article? Pin it on Pinterest
5. Helps With Smooth, Non-Greasy Appearance
Beard oils can be greasy. Some men might feel embarrassed to have greasy beard hair, so they usually elect not to apply any oil to their beard. You don’t need to worry about that here because argan oil is not greasy, nor does it leave a greasy appearance. People will simply look at your hair and think it is naturally smooth and beautiful.
6. Less Dreaded Beardruff
Argan oil serves as a natural anti-dandruff solution. Do you experience a problem with dry flakes of skin falling off your face or scalp? Not all traditional moisturizing products are equipped to help with dandruff or beardruff. Over-the-counter products can contain unnatural ingredients, which might end up causing unwanted side effects. A quality product can provide an all-natural way to reduce or even eliminate dry flakiness and restore the health and integrity of your facial skin.
Top Three Picks: Argan Oil For Beard Products
There are a number of excellent products made with argan. Loved by beard enthusiasts, here are our top three picks:
- Viking Revolution Beard Wash & Beard Conditioner Set – Strengthens and Softens: This is a top-tier beard kit. It is formulated to aid in your healthy beard growth. This beard wash and conditioner set hydrates, cleans, softens and gives your beard more shine and vibrancy. Helps prevent itchy irritated skin and getting rid of beard dandruff. Use just a little beard shampoo, add water, massage thoroughly into your beard and the rich lather does the rest.
- The Gentlemen’s Premium Beard Oil – Conditions and Nourishes: This organic beard oil won’t just make your beard feel healthier, it will feel less coarse and abrasive, will be more manageable and easier to groom, with no stray hairs. The quick absorption properties of this oil help to make your beard softer and stronger without any greasy residue or heaviness. It comes in a dark amber glass bottle for extended shelf life and increased protection of the oil’s potency.
- Beard Reverence Citrus Beard Balm – Tames and Shapes: This proprietary formula and blend of tea tree, argan, and jojoba oils are specifically formulated for the health of your beard. It helps in shaping and styling your facial hair while reducing beardruff and frizz.
Wrapping Up Argan Oil For Beard
There are so many benefits of using argan oil for beard hair, it is literally suitable for any bearded gent. It helps not only to nourish the skin beneath your facial hair but also assists in reducing the risk of beard itch, flaky skin patches, and dandruff. Applying argan oil regularly can be a powerful, vital component in your daily beard care routine. It is for sure a notable choice for beardsmen as it plays a key role in promoting healthy beards and smooth whiskers.